This is a great way for you to keep us up to date, as long as Steve allows you enough time to post some pics and comments about your happenings! :) I can't believe how good Steve is getting at letting you take pics of him! You guys are so much fun...I can only imagine that retirement will be just as fast paced for the two of you! I hope you are ready! :)
Hi Kathi!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great way for you to keep us up to date, as long as Steve allows you enough time to post some pics and comments about your happenings! :) I can't believe how good Steve is getting at letting you take pics of him! You guys are so much fun...I can only imagine that retirement will be just as fast paced for the two of you! I hope you are ready! :)
Thanks for letting us share the ride with you!
Love,
Deb